Wednesday, November 30, 2011

José Bénazéraf - La Bonne auberge (1977)

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/2006/labonneauberge.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

"If an established film director such as Monsieur Benazeraf tries his hands at pornography, one should expect a superior example of the genre. Sadly, this picture does not live up to this expectation. Apparently shot in two versions, the porn version is a complete mess, with dreadful continuity errors: quite clearly, someone did not give a toss. The cast of unknowns fails to capture the screen, especially the dull-as-dishwater males."

Sigi Rothemund - Griechische Feigen AKA The Fruit Is Ripe (1977)

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TC3aTvY4L.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Plot / Synopsis

In this sex comedy, a good-looking German girl goes on vacation in Greece, and a large number of people try to get her to go to bed with them. With a light, teasing manner, she turns all of them down, until at last she meets a boy she really likes.

Sigi Rothemund - Griechische Feigen AKA The Fruit Is Ripe (1977)

http://img820.imageshack.us/img820/3694/griechisch.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Plot / Synopsis

In this sex comedy, a good-looking German girl goes on vacation in Greece, and a large number of people try to get her to go to bed with them. With a light, teasing manner, she turns all of them down, until at last she meets a boy she really likes.

Monday, November 28, 2011

Brian Smedley-Aston - Paul Raymond's Erotica (1982)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T74L536LSAI/Sib2xuKSxRI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/jGOAj4SIiVU/s400/eroticaad02.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Plot & Notes: Legendary UK flesh-peddler Paul Raymond's coke-fuelled, flesh-filled ode to his own awesomeness. Deliriously sleazy, but in a classy way, ya know? Sort of Raymond's New Nightmare in which Lahaie plays a photo-journalist who is interested in doing a *ahem* spread on Raymond and the girls at Raymond's clubs. Oh yeah, and have sex with anything within arms reach including a meat-packing plant worker in the back of a refrigerated truck! Loaded with glitzy post-disco strip routines, soft-core sex and an amusingly drug-induced moments.

Brian Smedley-Aston - Paul Raymond's Erotica (1982)

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_T74L536LSAI/Sib2xuKSxRI/AAAAAAAAAIQ/jGOAj4SIiVU/s400/eroticaad02.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Plot & Notes: Legendary UK flesh-peddler Paul Raymond's coke-fuelled, flesh-filled ode to his own awesomeness. Deliriously sleazy, but in a classy way, ya know? Sort of Raymond's New Nightmare in which Lahaie plays a photo-journalist who is interested in doing a *ahem* spread on Raymond and the girls at Raymond's clubs. Oh yeah, and have sex with anything within arms reach including a meat-packing plant worker in the back of a refrigerated truck! Loaded with glitzy post-disco strip routines, soft-core sex and an amusingly drug-induced moments.

Yôjirô Takita - Chikan densha: Shitagi kensatsu aka Groper Train: Search for the Black Pearl (1984)

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s4352211.jpg



harryumotust wrote:
This film is my most favorite flick from Yojiro Takita.
Apparently, it is Naoto Takenaka's first appearance in theatrical movies. He acts as a Japanese novelist "Seicho Matsuki" and Japanese actor "Yusaku (maybe Matsuda)" in this flick.
Also, enjoy Takita's great Special Effects of stopmotion animation at the ending sequence. Tokusatsu fans! Never miss this hidden gem!

Arrrhhh, before you ask, this international version is not censored. No mosaic, no blur. (as far as I browsed.)
However, it is not a modern JAV. Don't expect further features than nipples and hips, young boys.
Enjoy Takita's masterpiece!

Yôjirô Takita - Chikan densha: Shitagi kensatsu aka Groper Train: Search for the Black Pearl (1984)

http://img3.douban.com/lpic/s4352211.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

harryumotust wrote:
This film is my most favorite flick from Yojiro Takita.
Apparently, it is Naoto Takenaka's first appearance in theatrical movies. He acts as a Japanese novelist "Seicho Matsuki" and Japanese actor "Yusaku (maybe Matsuda)" in this flick.
Also, enjoy Takita's great Special Effects of stopmotion animation at the ending sequence. Tokusatsu fans! Never miss this hidden gem!

Arrrhhh, before you ask, this international version is not censored. No mosaic, no blur. (as far as I browsed.)
However, it is not a modern JAV. Don't expect further features than nipples and hips, young boys.
Enjoy Takita's masterpiece!

Franz Marischka - Laß jucken, Kumpel 5: Der Kumpel läßt das Jucken nicht (1975)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

This is the fifth of six films in the series that began with "Lass jucken, Kumpel" in 1972. The first film was very successful and it's estimated over 4 million people saw it in German theaters. Apparently the other five films in the series are all softcore, so this hardcore version is a real treat! Many of the performers should be familiar to fans of the German classics. Only some of the actresses performed hardcore, as was typical of this era, when the transition from soft to hard was just beginning in Germany. Gunter Otto is credited as co-writer and cinematographer. Otto later produced and directed many German classics, including many of the Josefine Mutzenbacher films. Here a very general storyline.

Franz Marischka - Laß jucken, Kumpel 5: Der Kumpel läßt das Jucken nicht (1975)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/worldscinema/bestbestlassjuckenkumpe.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

This is the fifth of six films in the series that began with "Lass jucken, Kumpel" in 1972. The first film was very successful and it's estimated over 4 million people saw it in German theaters. Apparently the other five films in the series are all softcore, so this hardcore version is a real treat! Many of the performers should be familiar to fans of the German classics. Only some of the actresses performed hardcore, as was typical of this era, when the transition from soft to hard was just beginning in Germany. Gunter Otto is credited as co-writer and cinematographer. Otto later produced and directed many German classics, including many of the Josefine Mutzenbacher films. Here a very general storyline.

Henri Pachard - On The Loose (1987)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/982/vlcsnap5487.png

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Henri Pachard - On The Loose (1987)

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/982/vlcsnap5487.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Saturday, November 26, 2011

Chuck Vincent - Bad Penny (1978)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

The start is a little slow as the movie sets up the "dramatic" background for the action - Samantha Fox must solve a riddle in order to inherit the family fortune. While she may not have a great head for solving riddles, she does give great head to get clues.

Chuck Vincent - Bad Penny (1978)

http://img189.imageshack.us/img189/3558/badpenny.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

The start is a little slow as the movie sets up the "dramatic" background for the action - Samantha Fox must solve a riddle in order to inherit the family fortune. While she may not have a great head for solving riddles, she does give great head to get clues.

Martin Campbell - The Sex Thief (1973)

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/1396/thesexthief1973336175f.png

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

AMG: This X-rated British crime caper/porn movie tells the story of a cat burgler (David Warbeck) whose m.o. involves seducing those whose jewels he has stolen, which frequently induces a certain haziness in his victims' descriptions of him.

Martin Campbell - The Sex Thief (1973)

http://img574.imageshack.us/img574/1396/thesexthief1973336175f.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

AMG: This X-rated British crime caper/porn movie tells the story of a cat burgler (David Warbeck) whose m.o. involves seducing those whose jewels he has stolen, which frequently induces a certain haziness in his victims' descriptions of him.

Jacques Levy - Oh! Calcutta! (1972)

http://s3.amazonaws.com/plexus_ent/posters/movie_125999.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Quote:
The DVD was burned from the 1971 closed circuit production, apparently on Videotape. Therefore, it has a VHS appearance to it. By any American legal definition, this would fit under the R and not the X rating, since it is intended as art, and all sex acts are merely simulated, although there is a good deal of nudity. This is NOT Porn.

Oh! Calcutta! was a long-running avant-garde theatrical revue, created by British drama critic Kenneth Tynan. The show, consisting of various sketches on sex-related topics, debuted in Off-Broadway in 1969. It ran in London for over 2,400 performances, and in New York for over 1,600. The show sparked considerable controversy at the time, because it featured extended scenes of total nudity, both male and female. The title is taken from a painting by Clovis Trouille, itself a pun on "O quel cul t'as!", French for "What an ass you have!".

Jacques Levy - Oh! Calcutta! (1972)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/worldscinema/ohcalcutta.png

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Quote:
The DVD was burned from the 1971 closed circuit production, apparently on Videotape. Therefore, it has a VHS appearance to it. By any American legal definition, this would fit under the R and not the X rating, since it is intended as art, and all sex acts are merely simulated, although there is a good deal of nudity. This is NOT Porn.

Oh! Calcutta! was a long-running avant-garde theatrical revue, created by British drama critic Kenneth Tynan. The show, consisting of various sketches on sex-related topics, debuted in Off-Broadway in 1969. It ran in London for over 2,400 performances, and in New York for over 1,600. The show sparked considerable controversy at the time, because it featured extended scenes of total nudity, both male and female. The title is taken from a painting by Clovis Trouille, itself a pun on "O quel cul t'as!", French for "What an ass you have!".

Claude Bernard-Aubert - Le Retour des Veuves (1979)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

The film opens with Jean-Pierre Armand and a male, presumably Gregory, being entertained by two strippers. One is blonde (XNK0388, but this could be Danièle David with curlier hair) and the other brunette (Sophie Duflot). They strip then dress then have sex with the two men.
Then Gregory looks up the death notices in Le Figaro and the theme of Veuves en chaleur resumes, but with more comedy - very Carry-On style. They disagree on tactics, however. Jean-Pierre thinks a visit is better, Gregory favours a letter of condolence.

Claude Bernard-Aubert - Le Retour des Veuves (1979)

http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n627/worldscinema/f241b7a5a9b62871de372f4d7f9.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

The film opens with Jean-Pierre Armand and a male, presumably Gregory, being entertained by two strippers. One is blonde (XNK0388, but this could be Danièle David with curlier hair) and the other brunette (Sophie Duflot). They strip then dress then have sex with the two men.
Then Gregory looks up the death notices in Le Figaro and the theme of Veuves en chaleur resumes, but with more comedy - very Carry-On style. They disagree on tactics, however. Jean-Pierre thinks a visit is better, Gregory favours a letter of condolence.

Friday, November 25, 2011

Jim Cinque - The night of the cat (1973)



From SWV site:

Quote:
There's nothing quite like the rot-gut jolt one gets from the no-frills Americana of a regional rarity. And there's nothing quite like a the raw insanity awaiting you in The Night of the Cat, a shot-in-Charlotte, North Carolina, celluloid catastrophe about a woman who becomes an avenging "catwoman" and takes on the mob. With bare titties, godawful acting, hilariously lame "action," and joyously unconvincing fight scenes, it's not only a breath-taking wonder from beginning to end, but so utterly simplistic that you'll need to take notes to follow it.

Jim Cinque - The night of the cat (1973)

http://img401.imageshack.us/img401/8276/tnotc.jpg

From SWV site:

Quote:
There's nothing quite like the rot-gut jolt one gets from the no-frills Americana of a regional rarity. And there's nothing quite like a the raw insanity awaiting you in The Night of the Cat, a shot-in-Charlotte, North Carolina, celluloid catastrophe about a woman who becomes an avenging "catwoman" and takes on the mob. With bare titties, godawful acting, hilariously lame "action," and joyously unconvincing fight scenes, it's not only a breath-taking wonder from beginning to end, but so utterly simplistic that you'll need to take notes to follow it.

Jean-Marie Pallardy - Une femme spéciale AKA A Special Woman (1979)

http://h8.abload.de/img/durchot50k.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

User review IMDB:

The storyline of this semi-porno has surprisingly many similarities to The Last Seduction. The tone of the film is very different though, and the leading female character is much less in control here. Unsurprisingly, and rather sickeningly, Jean-Marie Pallardy wrote himself yet another good-guy role where he gets to hump the female lead.

Some of the sex scenes with Karin Schubert go pretty far, so that one may wonder whether this was perhaps made in two versions. Still, it is generally believed that she turned to hardcore porn only about 5 years later.

Jean-Marie Pallardy - Une femme spéciale AKA A Special Woman (1979)

http://h8.abload.de/img/durchot50k.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

User review IMDB:

The storyline of this semi-porno has surprisingly many similarities to The Last Seduction. The tone of the film is very different though, and the leading female character is much less in control here. Unsurprisingly, and rather sickeningly, Jean-Marie Pallardy wrote himself yet another good-guy role where he gets to hump the female lead.

Some of the sex scenes with Karin Schubert go pretty far, so that one may wonder whether this was perhaps made in two versions. Still, it is generally believed that she turned to hardcore porn only about 5 years later.

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Jørgen Leth - Det Erotiske Menneske AKA The Erotic Man (2010)

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/678/besteroticman2.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Quote:
Erotic Man (Det Erotiske Menneske) (Director: Jørgen Leth): This somewhat experimental and extremely personal film raised so many issues for me to think about that I’m not sure my rating will align much with that of other reviewers. I don’t mind at all. Leth, who has been making films for more than 40 years, has made perhaps his most honest and personal one yet. An examination of the erotic, it’s more of a personal memoir, a record of an attempt to recreate (or create) memories or fantasies (romantic/sexual) from years of experiences all over the world. Leth seems to have an affinity for the exotic, having traveled extensively in Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asia. Since 1991, he’s lived in Haiti, and this film seems to have emerged from a long-term love affair he experienced there. In fact, this film and his memoir The Imperfect Man have caused controversy in his native Denmark because in them he details his relationship with Dorothie, the 17-year-old daughter of his cook.

Jørgen Leth - Det Erotiske Menneske AKA The Erotic Man (2010)

http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/678/besteroticman2.jpg

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Quote:
Erotic Man (Det Erotiske Menneske) (Director: Jørgen Leth): This somewhat experimental and extremely personal film raised so many issues for me to think about that I’m not sure my rating will align much with that of other reviewers. I don’t mind at all. Leth, who has been making films for more than 40 years, has made perhaps his most honest and personal one yet. An examination of the erotic, it’s more of a personal memoir, a record of an attempt to recreate (or create) memories or fantasies (romantic/sexual) from years of experiences all over the world. Leth seems to have an affinity for the exotic, having traveled extensively in Africa, Latin America and Southeast Asia. Since 1991, he’s lived in Haiti, and this film seems to have emerged from a long-term love affair he experienced there. In fact, this film and his memoir The Imperfect Man have caused controversy in his native Denmark because in them he details his relationship with Dorothie, the 17-year-old daughter of his cook.

Monday, November 21, 2011

Joe D'Amato - Porno esotic love (1980)

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/_nOqpCQF68KA/SS8cFuTWspI/AAAAAAAAAMw/nZuve5jjTVI/s400/Porno+Esotic+Love+-+Cover.jpg

29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Some hardcore's action in this Joe D’ Amato cut and paster that stars Laura Gemser and Dirce Funari as lesbian lovers who work at a kinky nightclub. Gemser dances naked with a python and her junkie girlfriend Funari performs live sex acts both on and off stage (got something on your chin there, sweetie). With insert footage from Eva Nera (aka Black Cobra) and Emanuelle in Bangkok