Sunday, April 29, 2012

Paul Grau - Sechs Schwedinnen auf der Alm AKA Six Swedes in the Alps (1983)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Quote:
This comedy has everyone's favorite 6 Swedish gals enjoying their stay in the alps. When the girls aren't enjoying the pleasure of their own company they're out having a good time with nearly everyone else in town.

Paul Grau - Sechs Schwedinnen auf der Alm AKA Six Swedes in the Alps (1983)



http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Quote:
This comedy has everyone's favorite 6 Swedish gals enjoying their stay in the alps. When the girls aren't enjoying the pleasure of their own company they're out having a good time with nearly everyone else in town.

Walter Hugo Khouri - Eros, O Deus do Amor (1981)





A man who searches a woman that doesn't exists.

Walter Hugo Khouri - Eros, O Deus do Amor (1981)



Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

A man who searches a woman that doesn't exists.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Piero Schivazappa - Femina ridens AKA The Frightened Woman (1969)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

With a style that is reminiscent of erotica guru, Radley Metzger, it is hard to believe that he did not direct The Frightened Woman. However, one can see why Metzger chose to release the film under his company Audubon Films. Imagine sets that are similar to Camille 2000, a sensual score by Stelvio Cipriani, and the perversity (though not nearly as extreme) of the Marquis de Sade combined in one film.

Piero Schivazappa - Femina ridens AKA The Frightened Woman (1969)



http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

With a style that is reminiscent of erotica guru, Radley Metzger, it is hard to believe that he did not direct The Frightened Woman. However, one can see why Metzger chose to release the film under his company Audubon Films. Imagine sets that are similar to Camille 2000, a sensual score by Stelvio Cipriani, and the perversity (though not nearly as extreme) of the Marquis de Sade combined in one film.

Friday, April 20, 2012

Duke Latifundia – The Swinging Genie (1973)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

Swinging Genie (1973. 57m. Keith Erickson, Sandy Dempsey.)

A groovy hipster discovers a hookah containing a stoned genie. Cardboard sets, funny dialog and a busty brunette make this a swinging 70’s winner!

Duke Latifundia – The Swinging Genie (1973)



http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Swinging Genie (1973. 57m. Keith Erickson, Sandy Dempsey.)

A groovy hipster discovers a hookah containing a stoned genie. Cardboard sets, funny dialog and a busty brunette make this a swinging 70’s winner!

Rex Ryder – Sexual Exploration (2004)



Description: A witty and sexy Deirdre dreams of becoming a writer. In the meantime, she is forced to settle for the post of assistant-researcher at the famous novelist William Edwards. His latest novel should be a sensual study of sexual life of men and women, Deirdre, and plunged into the erotic world previously unknown to her. After she met with Edwards’ call girl named Angel, who becomes a conductor Deirdre in the world of primitive passion. But everything falls apart after the murder of Angel. Now only Deirdre could save the reputation of William, whom the police suspect, and find the real killer.

Rex Ryder – Sexual Exploration (2004)



Description: A witty and sexy Deirdre dreams of becoming a writer. In the meantime, she is forced to settle for the post of assistant-researcher at the famous novelist William Edwards. His latest novel should be a sensual study of sexual life of men and women, Deirdre, and plunged into the erotic world previously unknown to her. After she met with Edwards’ call girl named Angel, who becomes a conductor Deirdre in the world of primitive passion. But everything falls apart after the murder of Angel. Now only Deirdre could save the reputation of William, whom the police suspect, and find the real killer.

Alexander Kubelka - Bella (1980)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Another x-rated classic.

Bella is the erotic story of a very passionate young woman who falls madly in love with her next door neighbor - who is also happens to be her mother's lover! This film takes you on a salacious journey behind one family's closed doors.

Alexander Kubelka - Bella (1980)

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Another x-rated classic.

Bella is the erotic story of a very passionate young woman who falls madly in love with her next door neighbor - who is also happens to be her mother's lover! This film takes you on a salacious journey behind one family's closed doors.

? - Mother's Wishes (1971)



29f7c043f76a2bde437fd0d52a185152

This is an early porn from late 60's (later corrected: 1971), when the blue movie industry was stiil considered underground and subjected to law penalties. It has no cast and crew credits (corrected: actors list at the bottom), only the title and the end ones. The film is worthy as a fine example of the adult cinema before the Deep Throat (1973) phenomena that made porn film enter regular movie theaters.

Very low budget. It has a few exteriors scenes and most of the action occurs in the house location waht means that the film must have been shot (16mm) in a day or two. But it's all there. All kind of camera angles that are still used today. The actors are awful but the girls are fine. For those who care, the story deals with family values.

? - Mother's Wishes (1971)



http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

This is an early porn from late 60's (later corrected: 1971), when the blue movie industry was stiil considered underground and subjected to law penalties. It has no cast and crew credits (corrected: actors list at the bottom), only the title and the end ones. The film is worthy as a fine example of the adult cinema before the Deep Throat (1973) phenomena that made porn film enter regular movie theaters.

Very low budget. It has a few exteriors scenes and most of the action occurs in the house location waht means that the film must have been shot (16mm) in a day or two. But it's all there. All kind of camera angles that are still used today. The actors are awful but the girls are fine. For those who care, the story deals with family values.

Monday, April 9, 2012

Antony Weber - Cries of Ecstacy, Blow of Death AKA Sesso Delirio/Grida di Estasi (1973)



Quote:
In the year 2062, it’s a barren, post-apocalyptic hell on earth. Really. Pollution and man’s evilness have left the world an ugly inhabitable planet that looks like the desert with a big pipeline running through it. The remaining population lives in environmentally-controlled inflatable bio-domes. And they wear gas masks to protect themselves from the toxic atmosphere. All activities are controlled by the “World State.” So living in 2062 pretty much sucks… except that everybody seems to be getting laid as much as humanly possible!
After two nubile gals in golden caftans are attacked in the desert by a roving gang of military deserters on dirt bikes, some bad-ass guys in a tricked-out funny car chase them off, but unfortunately not before one of the hippie chick’s throat is slashed.

Antony Weber - Cries of Ecstacy, Blow of Death AKA Sesso Delirio/Grida di Estasi (1973)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Quote:
In the year 2062, it’s a barren, post-apocalyptic hell on earth. Really. Pollution and man’s evilness have left the world an ugly inhabitable planet that looks like the desert with a big pipeline running through it. The remaining population lives in environmentally-controlled inflatable bio-domes. And they wear gas masks to protect themselves from the toxic atmosphere. All activities are controlled by the “World State.” So living in 2062 pretty much sucks… except that everybody seems to be getting laid as much as humanly possible!
After two nubile gals in golden caftans are attacked in the desert by a roving gang of military deserters on dirt bikes, some bad-ass guys in a tricked-out funny car chase them off, but unfortunately not before one of the hippie chick’s throat is slashed.

Monday, April 2, 2012

Various - Vintage Erotica Anno 1940 (2003)



Continuing its exploration of the weirdest moments of cinema, Cult Epics brings us Vintage Erotica anno 1940 (aka Les Archives d'Eden), a collection of French porn vignettes covering the early years of celluloid sex from 1900 to 1940.

Through these short films, 15 black & white silent sequences accompanied by a soundtrack, we discover the sexual fantasies of our elders and though, technically, cinema was in its mumbling stage, it is evident that these filmmakers quickly assimilated and mastered the visual potential of this medium. Delivering XXX in various settings (maids, bourgeois, nurses, lesbians, fetish, spanking, nudism without forgetting a Santa Claus cameo!) through different sophisticated shots, involving lots of close-ups, they seem to have established all the rules of a genre that doesn't seem to have changed much in the last 100 years.

Various - Vintage Erotica Anno 1940 (2003)



Continuing its exploration of the weirdest moments of cinema, Cult Epics brings us Vintage Erotica anno 1940 (aka Les Archives d'Eden), a collection of French porn vignettes covering the early years of celluloid sex from 1900 to 1940.

Through these short films, 15 black & white silent sequences accompanied by a soundtrack, we discover the sexual fantasies of our elders and though, technically, cinema was in its mumbling stage, it is evident that these filmmakers quickly assimilated and mastered the visual potential of this medium. Delivering XXX in various settings (maids, bourgeois, nurses, lesbians, fetish, spanking, nudism without forgetting a Santa Claus cameo!) through different sophisticated shots, involving lots of close-ups, they seem to have established all the rules of a genre that doesn't seem to have changed much in the last 100 years.

Various - Vintage Erotica Anno 1950 (2004)

http://img19.imageshack.us/img19/6807/881190002193.jpg

VINTAGE EROTICA ANNO 1950
15 Short Films

Quote:
20 Years before the rise of 1970's hardcore films in the U.S., the commercial pornography produced by the French unleashed a new era of Erotic Cinema.
Suddenly, unlike the common "stag" films of the time, scripts, multiple camera angles, and title credits were introduced into erotic productions.
These extended 15-minute films were intended for private viewing in the back rooms of stores, in homes, and at local brothels. The themes of many of these films were bondage and burlesque; images similar to those produced by Irving Klaw in the U.S. The main difference being that in France the filmmakers would show on-camera sex, and nudity. These films stand out, not only for being ahead of their time, but because they transcend the standards of much of what is being produced today.
Twenty years before the rise of hardcore films in the U.S., the commercial pornography produced in France unleashed a new era in erotic cinema. These 15-minute films were intended for private viewing; but unlike the "stag" films of the time, scripts and multiple camera angles were introduced. Many of these films had "bondage and burlesque" themes similar to the U.S. movies of Irving Klaw -- but in France, the filmmakers would show on-camera nudity, and even sex. These films stand out now, not only for being ahead of their time, but because they transcend the standards of much of what's being produced today.

Various - Vintage Erotica Anno 1950 (2004)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
By axelll06 at 2012-04-02

VINTAGE EROTICA ANNO 1950
15 Short Films

Quote:
20 Years before the rise of 1970's hardcore films in the U.S., the commercial pornography produced by the French unleashed a new era of Erotic Cinema.
Suddenly, unlike the common "stag" films of the time, scripts, multiple camera angles, and title credits were introduced into erotic productions.
These extended 15-minute films were intended for private viewing in the back rooms of stores, in homes, and at local brothels. The themes of many of these films were bondage and burlesque; images similar to those produced by Irving Klaw in the U.S. The main difference being that in France the filmmakers would show on-camera sex, and nudity. These films stand out, not only for being ahead of their time, but because they transcend the standards of much of what is being produced today.
Twenty years before the rise of hardcore films in the U.S., the commercial pornography produced in France unleashed a new era in erotic cinema. These 15-minute films were intended for private viewing; but unlike the "stag" films of the time, scripts and multiple camera angles were introduced. Many of these films had "bondage and burlesque" themes similar to the U.S. movies of Irving Klaw -- but in France, the filmmakers would show on-camera nudity, and even sex. These films stand out now, not only for being ahead of their time, but because they transcend the standards of much of what's being produced today.

Sunday, April 1, 2012

Hubert Frank – Jagdrevier der scharfen Gemsen aka Faraway Fantasy (1975)





A funny IMDb comment:

I rented this one with a friend who was staying at my house when we were in high school because of the women in late '70s bikini wear on the video cover and the title "Has Anyone Seen my Pants." It looked like it could be the funniest movie ever made.

Then we watched it. Not only was it extremely un-funny with it's high comedy and slapstick style, the actors and actresses running around nude were NOT anything like the young women on the video cover! They were getting close to being senior citizens and they were naked. These things just shouldn't be filmed.

The plot? Search me, I was confused most of the time, but I remember that most of it took place in a hotel. I guess I shouldn't have kept my eyes covered through most of it.

All in all, my friend and I learned our lesson the hard way by trying to sneak this one past our parents. I feel scarred for life.

Hubert Frank – Jagdrevier der scharfen Gemsen aka Faraway Fantasy (1975)



http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

A funny IMDb comment:

I rented this one with a friend who was staying at my house when we were in high school because of the women in late '70s bikini wear on the video cover and the title "Has Anyone Seen my Pants." It looked like it could be the funniest movie ever made.

Then we watched it. Not only was it extremely un-funny with it's high comedy and slapstick style, the actors and actresses running around nude were NOT anything like the young women on the video cover! They were getting close to being senior citizens and they were naked. These things just shouldn't be filmed.

The plot? Search me, I was confused most of the time, but I remember that most of it took place in a hotel. I guess I shouldn't have kept my eyes covered through most of it.

All in all, my friend and I learned our lesson the hard way by trying to sneak this one past our parents. I feel scarred for life.

Stephen Lucas – All About Annette (1982)





Description:

A behind-the-cameras look at adult movies, featuring interviews and scenes that focus on star Annette Haven.

Stephen Lucas – All About Annette (1982)

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

http://img21.imageshack.us/img21/5333/imdbimage.jpg

Description:

A behind-the-cameras look at adult movies, featuring interviews and scenes that focus on star Annette Haven.